- Star-Shaped Glial Cells Act as the Brain’s ‘Motherboard’
- Coalition for Brain Injury Research Gives $100,000 to Establish a Brain Cell Regeneration Research Program.
- Reshaping the Brain: Scientists Reprogram Neurons After Birth
- Oxygen Chamber Can Boost Brain Repair Years After Stroke or Trauma
- Realizing the Potential of Stem Cell Therapy: Studies Report Progress in Developing Treatments for Diseases and Injuries
- Mouse Study Reveals Stem Cell Capability in Brain Tissue Repair
- Food and Drug Administration Approves First Brain Stem Cell Transplant